Sunday, January 10, 2010

Getting Back in the Swing of Things

So I haven't been running in some time now. When school started in September I was so consumed and stressed out that I didn't do any kind of work out. I ran once I think in Novemeber 2009 but that was it. Then once I was out of school I got sick and didn't get better until New Year's Eve. I started back exercising this past week. I ran about 3/4 of a mile outside during my lunch break on Monday, ran 1.25 miles on Wednesday at the gym, rode the stationary bike at the gym for 7 miles on Thursday and did some mild pilates on Saturday.

The plan for this week is to run tomorrow during my lunch break the same distance as last week if not further, ride the stationary bike at the gym on Tuesday, run at the gym on Wednesday, walk on the treadmill on inclines on Thursday, rest Friday, run at the gym and do mild pilates on Saturday and rest on Sunday. Let's see if I can make this last : )

No comments:

Post a Comment