Monday, January 18, 2010

So Far So Good

Well I was pretty good last week. I had my lunches at work already and some healthy snacks so that I wouldn't eat junk at work and I also (for the most part) stuck to my exercise program for the week. Last Wednesday I woke up with a bad headache and couldn't shake it all day so needless to say I didn't work out that day. I also didn't work out on Saturday because I got stuck at work and I had four appointments with people to check out reception venues.

This week brought a 1.6 pound loss and some rain. I stuck to my plan and ran today and also had some time to do a mini pilates session before I had to get back to work. Tomorrow morning I am going to run some errands and then get to work a little early so I can walk the treadmill there and eat some lunch before my shift starts. I really like it when I'm well and able to exercise. Even though I dread it most of the time, I feel so good afterwards and even better when I see the results. The goal this week is to stick to the plan of working out Monday-Thursday and Saturday. It's supposed to be gloomy all this week so the gym should be nice and quiet : )

No comments:

Post a Comment