Monday, June 21, 2010

Starting New

I can't believe how busy I've been being lazy! With the second half the the year almost underway I realized I still haven't added a 5K to my list. I plan to still register for the two I did last year but I was hoping to add one in the early months of the year. Now that summer is here it looks like I'll either kill myself doing one in the next month or so or what and do one in between the other two I already have planned.

I've done pretty well with maintaining my weight it's just that I haven't kept up with my running so I'm outta shape. I decided that this week I would start eh 5K training program that I followed when I first started running. That program was helpful in preparing me and it also got me motivated to run. Even though I don't have a race planned until the end of September I figured it wouldn't hurt to start the training early just in case I find myself registering for a race at the last minute. I've also been able to take my yoga and pilates classes regularly again since my work schedule change which has really helped me to keep exercising in any way I can. Hopefully I stick to the program this week and don't talk myself out of any runs : ) We'll see what the week holds in store for me

No comments:

Post a Comment